Technology in the classroom creates an innovative experience that helps teach kids in the way they want to learn. Improving sound throughout the school enhances the daily life of students, teachers, coaches and staff. Lifeline Audio Video Technologies offers a wide range of K-12 education products and services including but not limited to: Classroom Amplifications Systems, Interactive panels, projectors and screens, document cameras, and district wide paging systems. We also outfit gymnasiums, auditoriums, football fields, cafeterias and all other areas of a school’s campus.
Contact us today so we can help turn your school into a modern, interactive and engaging environment.
Designed to fit your needs.
In addition to all the standard services Lifeline provides, we offer the following products designed to enhance learning and retention through technology. Call Lifeline at 800.236.4327 today for a complete list of k-12 classroom products. We will help you choose the right system for your needs.
Smarter solutions for collaborative classrooms.
With their intuitive interface and versatile software, Clear Touch® interactive panels are empowering a new generation of teaching and learning.
BENEFITS FOR TEACHERS
Clear Touch® interactive panels are designed to put lesson content back in the center of the teaching and learning experience.
- Easy to use interactive panels.
- Deliver effective and fluid classroom teaching.
- Boost quality and effectiveness of the teacher-student interaction
BENEFITS FOR STUDENTS
Connect with individual students through one-to-one device sharing.
- Capture students collective imagination with interactive group lessons.
- Permanently mounted panel or a mobile stand.
- Record video lessons students can access from anywhere.
- Developed to meet speciﬁc educational needs.
Better communication for better results.
Improve education outcomes with digital audio technology for media and voice, AV control, and lesson capture.
Expand your reach.
FrontRow classroom sound systems overcome a problem most people aren’t even aware of — that 25% of what the teacher says in class never reaches students’ ears. In the back of the classroom, the amount of missing information approaches 40%. By ensuring the teacher’s voice sounds clear no matter where students sit, FrontRow microphones can overcome the hurdles of unampliﬁed classrooms. Their audio technology makes a signiﬁcant impact on the attentiveness and achievement of hundreds of thousands of students every day.
- The standard in classroom sound quality.
- Sets up in minutes.
- Evenly ﬁlls your classroom with multi-layered stereo sound you’d expect from a much larger system.
- Connect to tools such as automated lesson capture, voice-command control and easy intercom.
- Juno is EPP-Ready, fitting into your school’s emergency-preparedness plans with superb communications technology available only from FrontRow.
- Proven and patented digital speech clarity and digital feedback suppression.
- A tiny package with crisp digital stereo sound.
- Works with your existing 8 Ohm speakers, or any FrontRow 2-4 speaker package.
- Supports up to two mics, and up to 3 computers, DVD players, or mobile devices.
- Completely portable, the plug-in or battery-powered FrontRow ToGo is perfect for anywhere you need quick and easy voice or media ampliﬁcation.
- Choose from the rechargeable hand-held mic, the wind resistant boom mic, or the inconspicuous lapel microphone.
- With 16 possible channels per system, and a range of up to 110ft, ToGo is an invaluable tool for teachers and administrators.
- Control or communicate practically anything across the school.
- Establish standard bell schedules.
- Pre-record a daily message to play at a scheduled time.
- Alert staff of situations using the smart teacher mic or control panel.
- Simplify and enhance classroom communication.
- Be heard in the back of the room with voice amplification.
- Control audio/video equipment with a touch of a button.
- A seamless integration with Conductor allows a classroom to be part of the campus-wide communication system.
Additional classroom offerings
Contact Lifeline for more information about these available products.
- Video projection
- Projection screens
- Document cameras
- Custom furniture
- Acoustical panels
- Digital signage
- Professional grade camera solutions
Aaron Olson, Superintendent
Cuba City School District, Cuba City, Wisconsin
Lifeline continues to provide us with the technological hardware and training we need to prepare our students for college and career readiness. The dedication that Lifeline staff have shown us regarding customer service has been second to none.
With decades of industry experience and functional expertise, Lifeline Audio Video Technologies goes above and beyond to develop solutions that will help your k-12 school improve its learning environment.